Stonewood Bath Cabinetry
Millcreek Bath and Kitchen is proud to carry the full line of Stonewood Bath Cabinetry. Stonewood’s program allows customers to mix and match products, styles and colours to give them the bathroom vanity of their dreams. A proudly Candian company, Stonewood’s facility is located in Barrie, Ontario where all assembly and quality inspections take place.
Stonewood Bath Cabinetry prides itself in providing superior construction integrity, the following features come standard on our vanities:
- Solid hardwood face-frame, back-frame and furniture kick
- Hardwood dovetail drawer boxes
- ⅝" plywood interior/end gables, dust kick and floor
- Full-extension, adjustable soft-closing hardware
- Inserted door and drawer bumpers
Stonewood Bath Cabinetry uses solid hardwood face and back frame construction and dovetail drawers for superior construction integrity. Quality components and superior craftsmanship make them number one in the industry. Vanities feature an open back for easy installation and plumbing access, while fully adjustable hardware, full extension drawers and 6-way adjustable soft-closing hinges provide complete access, safe and quiet closure.
BUILD YOUR DREAM VANITY:
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR VANITY SIZE
30"/36" VANITY (DRESSER STYLE)
30"/36" VANITY (LEFT OR RIGHT DRAWER BANK)
42"/48"/54"/60" VANITY (SINGLE BOWL)
60"/72" VANITY (DOUBLE BOWL)
STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR VANITY FINISH AND STYLE
WIRE-BRUSHED OAK PREMIUM COLLECTION
Our Wire-Brushed Oak Premium Collection is stunning! We enhance the original wood grain of oak by wire-brushing the surface to expose its natural characteristics and beauty. Multiple coats of stain and glaze further enhance the natural deep oak grain. The final product is a premium wood finish that will complement any décor. Select from "Brown Oak", "Desert Oak", "Urban Oak", and "Weathered Oak" finish options.
FIVE SHADES OF GREY PREMIUM PAINTED COLLECTION
Add an element of noteworthy style to your bathroom by having your vanity professionally painted in one of our trendsetting greys!
Available door styles in five shades of grey
PAINTED CLASSIC COLLECTION
For a clean look, our Painted Classic Collection offers three combinations of door styles and finishes. Our professional painters take care in ensuring your vanity has a smooth, uniform finish by applying multiple coats of paint and sanding between each coat. This technique results in a beautiful, satin-like finish; a standout piece in any bathroom
Five-piece door styles explained: BELLROSE Recessed centre panel with a soft, linear profile.
SHAKER A flat centre panel and square edges. Minimal detailing and profile.
V-GROOVE SHAKER Shaker-style with an added groove at the joints.
RAISED PANEL Slightly decorative with a raised centre panel.
STAINED CLASSIC COLLECTION
Our Stained Classic Collection features an assortment of popular wood stains and glazes, offered in a variety of door styles. Multiple coats of stain and glaze are applied by hand to achieve a deep, rich finish
STEP 3: CHOOSE YOUR HARDWARE
Hardware can transform your vanity! Stonewood Bath Cabinetry offers a wide range of handles and knobs to accentuate your bathroom furniture. Our vanities can also be ordered without hardware if you wish to customize the look of your vanity even further.
STEP 4: CHOOSE YOUR STONE VANITY TOP
Quartz tops create the look you love! Stonewood Bath Cabinetry strives to give our customers the luxury of choice. This continues with our 1¼" thick quartz vanity tops. We offer 16 colour options, two sink styles (available in white or linen) and choice of single, 4" or 8" on centre faucet hole drill patterns. All vanity tops include undermount sinks that are factory installed using industrial silicon. They also come standard with a matching 4" high backsplash and required side splashes based on the selected layout.
Stonewood’s non-porous, 92% natural quartz stone is engineered for consistent colour. It is heat, scratch and stain resistant. No sealing is required, making it maintenance free. Quartz vanity tops are available in standard widths to pair with our vanities. For an additional charge, custom cuts are available from the standard widths.
We offer 16 colour options, two sink styles (white or linen) and your choice of single, 4″ on centre or 8″ on centre faucet hole drilling options. Your vanity top comes complete with a matching 4″ back splash and one side splash. For an additional charge, vanity tops can be custom cut and re-polished or custom cut to fit between two walls with a second side splash added.
24" VANITY TOP
This white porcelain top comes with an integrated rectangular sink and a sleek, modern profile. It features an overflow drain and non-porous glazing that prevents discolouration and fading. The wide, flat border around the basin provides practical storage. Only available with single hole faucet drill pattern. Dimensions: 241/4" x 181/2"
STEP 5: SELECT YOUR FAUCET HOLE DRILLING OPTION
Select from single hole drilling, 4” on centre drilling, or 8” on centre drilling
STEP 6: SELECT YOUR UNDERMOUNT SINK OPTION
CLASSIC Distinguished by a deep elongated basin, the Classic sink is a traditional style. The wide-shaped, sweeping sides rest under the counter. Available in White or Linen*.
MANHATTAN With unique vertical sides, a low sloping bottom and a centre drain location, the Manhattan sink brings a more modern look to any vanity combination. Available in White or Linen*.
*The colour Linen is comparable to Kohler “Biscuit”, Eljer “Silk”, Toto “Sedona Beige” and American Standard “Linen”.
STEP 7: ADD A LINEN TOWER AND ACCESSORIES
Stonewood offers a wide range of products to compliment your bathroom vanity. Our Linen Towers, Medicine Cabinets, Bath Storage Cabinets and Mirrors are available in our entire colour range.
Linen towers have a matching, finished interior. The standard option comes with open upper shelves or a door with left or right hinges that can be added at no additional charge
Custom Integration No matter what your preference, our linen tower will complete the look of your bathroom. A linen tower can be installed in three different ways:
(1) Free standing – Linen towers are finished on all three sides making it a beautiful, stand-alone piece.
(2) Tight against a wall – The crown molding should be cut to have the linen tower crown and kick sit flush against the wall. The supplied filler strips then bridge the gap between the cabinet and wall to complete the installation. NOTE: This cut should be performed on-site by a skilled trades professional.
(3) Integrated with your vanity – We factory cut your vanity top and side splash to ensure a snug fit between the linen tower and vanity cabinet. The linen tower decorative kick is also designed to integrate seamlessly behind the vanity decorative kick. Finally, a ¾” colour-matched filler strip closes the gap between the cabinets to complete the install. When purchasing a linen tower, please consult with a sales associate and choose from the linen tower layout options. We will prepare the linen tower(s) according to your layout, facilitating the installation. NOTE: Linen towers cannot be integrated with 24" vanities. If integrating linen towers with a 72" vanity, we recommend using two 195/8" mirrors. The width of the crown molding on the linen towers will prevent 26" mirrors from being centred over the sinks.
Complement your new vanity with a matching, wood-framed mirror. All mirrors are 353/8" in height
BATH STORAGE CABINETS
Add a matching bath storage cabinet over your toilet for even more storage. Includes one adjustable interior wooden shelf
30" MEDICINE CABINETS
30" medicine cabinets come right hinged with two adjustable glass shelves. They are designed to be mounted flush or recessed. To facilitate recessed installation we cut the back of the crown molding.
48" MEDICINE CABINETS
48" medicine cabinets are designed to be mounted flush on a wall. They have two finished interior cabinets, each with three adjustable glass shelves. Add an extra source of light! 48" medicine cabinets are available with three high efficiency, 3W LED flush mount lights for a secondary source of light. The lights are a soft white (3,000 K).
PROJECT PLANNING & INSTALLATION TIPS
- Accurately measure your bathroom. Make note of plumbing locations, electrical outlets, light fixtures and available wall depth at a doorway.
- Draw your bathroom to scale using provided dimensions (pg. 24-25) and layout options (pg. 27). NOTE: The stone vanity tops are 1½" wider than the width (¾" per side overhang).
- Select your cabinet finish, hardware, stone vanity top, faucet drill pattern, sink and accessories.
- 1" colour-matched filler strips are included with the purchase of your vanity based on the layout option selected. 4" colourmatched filler strips are available at an additional charge.
- Your vanity top comes complete with a matching 4" backsplash. Side splashes are included based on the layout option chosen. For an additional charge, vanity tops can be custom cut to fit between two walls. Please consult with a sales associate to help you fill out a custom cut vanity top order form.
Stonewood Bath Cabinetry is distributed by Rock Solid Supply. For the past 17 years their goal has been to provide beautiful bathroom furniture products to customers. Stonewood Bath Cabinetry prides itself in providing superior construction integrity. Stonewood vanities solid hardwood for face-frame, back-frame, furniture kick construction, and dovetail drawer boxes. Engineered quartz vanity countertops lead the industry in choice.