Fiora Linea 60" x 42" Shower Base
- Non slip finish: class III (Method of analysis: UNE-ENV 12633:2003).
- Nanobath: Bacteriostatic and fungistatic.
- Base can be cut on-site to accommodate room’s architecture and measurements.
- Alcove or corner installation
- Metalface: Extra coating to improve hardness and strength of shower base finish.
- Installation above floor or flush with the floor.
- Totally flat at the bottom.
- 100% waterproof, no membrane required.
- Easy and fast installation using silicone/caulk or polyurethane adhesive.
- Comfortable to the touch
- Anti-slip Grade 3
- Noise reduction
- Easy repair
- Shower base
- Drain cover
- Tile flange (includes 2 long sides and 1 short side)
- Adhesive tape for sealing flange at the corners
- Installation instructions and owner’s manual
Dimensions and Weight
Length: 60” (1524 mm)
Width: 42” (1067 mm)
Height: 111/32” (34.5 mm)
Weight: 183.6 lbs (83.3 kg)
MaterialBase: Silexpol® (mix of polyurethane resins, silica and other minerals)
Drain Cover: Stainless steel, lacquered to match color of the base (brushed stainless finish optional)
The textures of our designs create a dialogue between material and light, finishes and spaces, providing a unique tactile dimension to each surface. The textures are the result of a meticulous process of development. Every one of them is initially created by hand and subsequently realized using high precision industrial techniques.
The soft and comfortable slate texture is unique to FIORA’s products. Made with a technology that combines aesthetic and ease of maintenance, this solid surface has a natural stone aspect equal to none.
Colours Available: Total White 0P, Black 22T, Cappuccino 36T, Cement 37T
Product Specifications (Click Here)
All Fiora shower bases are made of Silexpol, a high-density material made of an agglomeration of silica, quartz and polymer, enhanced with Nanobath and Metalface technologies. Available in multiple finishes and customizable size configurations, Fiora shower bases are the perfect bathroom solution.
Fiora develops its products in a fully integrated 200,000 sq ft manufacturing facility, dedicated to development, design, manufacturing, quality control and much more. Made in Spain.